May 21, 2012

Thank You

Past 8 years, I've met with so many great, inspirational people in medical line;
Whose words and actions aspired you,
and make you want to strive higher.

Those people whom I met when I was a student, their names are carved deeply inside my heart
And now I am working, and still am training,
new names are added in the list

I am thankful that I was given the chance to meet these inspiring doctors & staffs,
To everyone in Orthopaedics Department, Hospital Batu Pahat,
I don't know if this message will ever reach you,
but from the bottom of my heart, for receiving this humble-still in the process of learning-creature,
THANK YOU for everything!


1 comment:

  1. wanzhaf11:58 PM

    Hehehe, the answer? senang jer... open your blog to new friends in BP... sume akan tahu how you appreciated them :) Kan... kan... kan...

    ReplyDelete