May 13, 2012

Hitori Janai Sa

literally means, 'you are not alone'

Got a text from my sister last night, saying she's in KK, eating sushi. Literally went O.o
And when she called later, the first words that I uttered was "WEII!!! JELES NI!!!"
A little while later, Amal tweeted "Bwk org sandakan tgk wayang...but missing the other sister" and I suddenly terribly missing the old group; missed being called the "Zenol sisters" by Amal =P

//Amal & the Zenol Sisters

I envy those people who can make split second impromptu decision and just go ahead with it.

I knew she's kinda planned this ahead and I guess it's easier to take a flight from Sandakan to Kota Kinabalu rather than from JB to KK (or BP-KL-KK)
So.... It makes me wonder when will we have the chance to gather again?

//The "Us" back then; missing Shamina here

I envy those people who can make split second impromptu decision and just go ahead with it.
Usually I'm not that brave to take the risks, and chose the safer option
But, maybe one day, I'll be daring enough to make an impromptu decision.

One day.

2 comments:

  1. wanzhaf10:29 AM

    Hahhaha, playing safe??? Once in a while, tutup mata, just do as you wish (with in boundries, ok), kalau tak asyik la jeles kat orang lain. LOL. Be adventurous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Easier said than done, to be honest <- coming from a person who has much of the father's trait of being extra-careful ^^;;

    ReplyDelete