November 10, 2010

A Picture A Week: Week 40

Vintage attempt...
Syu told me about this awesome website a long time ago.... well, a few months ago. Had some attempts with some pretty profile pictures from magazine scans and my personal collection. 
And I took below photo quite some time ago- had a sudden urge to photograph the perfumes the three of us have at home... And err.... 7 out of 10 are... mine XP Actually, in this particular picture, I missed out one bottle, CK Eternity, which is empty already but I still keep the bottle, because perfumes are just love xD

The photo turned out to be dull. It's bland. And boring. So I thought I'd 'spice it up'. I've been thinking about making it vintage-like since Syu told me about the website. Check it out, it's really nice.


Below the cut is the original photo and another two that I saved while editing it to the final product above. You can see the differences~



'Za Original~

Contrast-edit

Colour/Hue/Curves-Edit

And tada~~! 'Za final product!

Most of the bottles that I have were gifts or trade-present from my friends. The only one that I bought, on the plane, nonetheless, is Dior Addict 2. And two of the above bottles were given by the same person. THIS year ^^;; So yeah... I'm on perfume-buying-ban at the moment xD
-

No comments:

Post a Comment