August 8, 2010

A Picture A Week: Week 31 (Food Outlet Rec)

//This is some fish (Dory?) with white sauce and believe it or not, banana fritter and jam (pineapple, or apple, I can't remember) Weird combo? Yeah, tell me about it. BUT! It tasted really yum~! Everything fit perfectly, even the banana and jam. Seriously. I can't remember the name of the dish but... err... I guess you can read the menu and the description? =P

And so you'll ask where was this taken? Picture below will answer your question: 

Location? Prangin Mall, Penang. I'm sorry that I don't know any other branch/outlet other than this one...
The other food was good but my recommendation still goes for this specific fish ^^

On the other note, I'm starting Paediatrics tomorrow~

Oh, and before I forgot, to all Muslim, Ramadhan Kareem~ May this blessed month brings a lot of goodness and rahmah. May it be a month for us to reflect and better ourselves, insyaAllah...

No comments:

Post a Comment