July 20, 2010

Test

Came Sunday, off to the ward to find a case for exam. It was a case that I've been looking for. Found interesting learning issues; researched, prepared.

Came Tuesday the exam day, right 2 hours before exam started, the case went home- discharged.

Doumbfounded? *shrugged* I came early to the ward today to clerk another case that I saw admitted yesterday before I went home, just in case. Completely a different case, with different diagnosis, plus end stage renal failure and lots of issues to be discussed, if I was prepared beforehand.

Disappointed? Frustrated? Not really. Maybe. I don't know.

But I refrained from buying coffee.

I bought onigiri with salmon filling, dango, sakuramochi and shrimp croquette though.

Schedule for tomorrow: leave home at 6.30 a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment