July 11, 2010

A Picture A Week: Week 20-27 (Kuching! Trip Batch)

While I still have time, I think I'll proceed with this.
This batch's photos come from the shots taken while I was having a short break in Kuching, Sarawak with another 4 awesome girls.

Enjoy~

Aimee's Totoro
// Totoro~~~ Found this in Melaka, a present for someone =)

Santubong
// Santubong Resort, free stay on the first night, facing the mountain

Santubong Resort
// Santubong Resort, facing the sea

Kuching
// The scenery from outside of the Cats Museum. My err... failed attempt at capturing panoramic view with the clouds and blue sky >.<

360 at night
// From the 4th Floor of 360 Hotel, where we stayed for the rest of the trip

From pool side at 360
// Experimental shot of the moon


// 360 Hotel, 4th Floor, the pool side. I actually asked the twins to pose like that for almost a minute because the shutter speed was set slow. No flash was used.


// One of my favourite night shots. Slow shutter speed. I love the background. And of course the girls inside this ^^

And one extra picture, because I feel like it =P
From pool side at 360 at night

We also went to the Culture Village (where coming back from there, I had fever and stayed in bed for a few hours trying to get it down), the Cats Museum, Serikin and food (and cake) hunting. 4 days felt like too short for all of us. This trip was only a couple of days after I came back from Perhentian Island if that explained the fever =/

You can view the rest of the album here: Kuching! Trip

No comments:

Post a Comment