June 1, 2010

Wanigator Jr.

This is what I was planning to post months and months before this.
Months ago, I received a package from Rhi, sending me the awesome hilarious wooden alligator, which of course was dubbed as Wanigator Jr. Don't ask me about the name, if you can figure what Wani in Japanese translated as, you'll get the idea.

Anyway, soon after, a PV by 嵐 came out and to see the appearance of "Wanigator Jr." I was all hyped up XD Cousin? Wanigator in different suit? LOL I don't know. Just play along with me this time, okay?


It's time to change the layout, I think.
And I haven't been consistent with A Picture A Week too- school + stressing out, and you got me gone on hiatus.

On the plus side, I went to Perhentian Island and Kuching so I'll make up the project with the pic-spam of both places ^.^ Oh, maybe I'll throw in some pictures of the batch dinner we had at the end of our Intermediate Life Support course too.

In less than 2 weeks, Semester 9 starts. I'm a nervous wreck, just thinking about it (>.<)

No comments:

Post a Comment