June 10, 2010

"Boku no Miteiru Fukei"

Sunathon (a.k.a. mass circumcision mission) at Sungai Petani, Kedah [a.k.a. Le Tour de Kedah 2 or, LTDK] was a success. The boy whom I was entrusted with was pretty easy, after we got through with the local anaesthetic injection that is (and boy, he could push my hand away with such force despite me being 3 times his age xP ). And he was giggling away when he heard some other boys crying when I was stitching him, that sneaky boy =P

We thought of dropping by to go bowling before going home on Wednesday but it was crowded and the waiting list was long, so we hung out at Sha's mom's restaurant instead.

And I found Austin Chase in Wangsa Walk ^-^ <- happy face XD

This morning, when I can finally open my email, my First Press Edition order from YA has been confirmed. Boku no Miteiru Fukei will be shipped on August 5th. Something to look forward too ^-^ <- Another happy face =D

Coming posts will be picspam- Perhentian Island, Kuching! Trip & some food picspam. And then I'm back on hiatus.

Unless I need a place to rant =P

No comments:

Post a Comment