April 28, 2010

Time Is Suddenly Moving So Slow

You know... when I set the group as what it was the first time, I had good reasons for doing so
I didn't anticipate any event but I had 'worse case scenario' in my mind
So now that it has come to this, guess who's being ridiculously selfish? =/


And tell me, the people who complained, felt dissatisfied/unfair and seeked for justification, do you even care at this point?


Let's be honest.


If I say what I'm gonna say now, people will start saying I'm being emotional; but the fact is, people who think that they are better than anyone else and yet fail (or more like ignorant) to see their own weakness/faults, admit and reflect on them and try to better themselves.......


Let me just keep the feelings to myself for the moment.

But because it's totally not worth thinking about too much, and I refuse to let it make me upset, do whatever you want; I couldn't care less. It's totally not worth getting upset about something so trivial like that *shrugs*

My life is definitely better without thinking about it or letting it get to me, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment