January 21, 2010

A Picture A Week: Week 1, 2 & 3

A few of my friends started this in their weblogs. And since this place is kinda 'dead' I thought I might do the same just to lighten this place up. They, however do the 'A Picture A Day'; since I don't think I can cope with that, I resorted to A Picture A Week. More, if I feel like it =P
They may be some random picture I take or something that happen during the week. I'll probably explain or put a description regarding the picture.

Since we're already in the 3rd week of 2010, I added two extra pictures as replacement for week 1 and 2 (and an extra one for Week 3, just because! xD)

Week 3:



Errr.... yeah.... so, this was what happened and part of the reasons behind my previous post



Taken when we took Sham out for lunch for her belated birthday treat ^^ Not mine

Past Weeks



This isn't exactly for week 1 or 2 ^^;; This was taken during Tini's reception on December 25th but I've editted it in photoshop, yeah, you guessed it right ^^



This is actually taken somewhen in June last year xD I think it's called Chocolate Centre-Filled Mudcake or something like that. Location? Bayou. Sham and I did go there for lunch in Week 2 because we ran out of idea on where to go. Wait. I think it's Week 3. Errr... nevermind that. But! we didn't actually ate this dessert =P It's like a smaller version of Molten from Chillis if you still can't imagine it.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:36 AM

    uwaa!! that dessert looks awesome!!!

    and i love the lens flare on the candle pic *_*

    ReplyDelete
  2. it does, yes? xD i'll take photos of a larger version if i happen to go and eat there again ^^

    the flare... err.. it's editted in PS. i didn't like the original photo.... i'm bad with lighting if you can't see that yet >.<

    ReplyDelete