September 30, 2009

Tidbits for the Day

"Dia" = right through
"Gnosis" = knowledge

"Dia+Gnosis" = Diagnosis

^^

Lecture by the Dean today sort of reminded me the reason why I chose to study medicine in the first place. Insert stories by him are always FTW <3 I didn't feel sleepy at all in his class today- alhamdulillah. Yay for me.

But having students from 3 unis in the same ward... o_o. And tomorrow's on-call >.<

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rhi & Rachie received the letters. So did Silv, Ana-sensei, Diana, Kak Fad and Ija. Earlier was Pan, AiAi, Kitten and Angel. I'm aiming for Adrumon & Nelly next; maybe Kato-poo too- I just have to figure out what. Pan's bday is coming in 6 days- self reminding.

On the other note, I was studying in the kitchen/living area when I felt the dining table moved/shook. And when I looked on the floor, I realized the ground was moving. I seriously thought it was the house, until I saw Denise's post on an earthquake in Sumatera O.o
Sham felt it too, so we weren't imagining things!

Footnote:
coming post- Photos: "While Waiting in the Car" ; Food Shukudai: Coffee @ Boston
list of things to do: psy-catching up/assignments, lj-catching up, sending the youngest one to KLIA, raya-open houses(?), crimson & circle

No comments:

Post a Comment