August 8, 2009

Kindness

The two kindest people I've ever met, husband and wife and both whose profession is noble,
We were helping them moving the few things left behind,
Tiredness was clearly shown, and we were worried.
For these two kindest people, I really pray that their life is blessed and happy till the end of days
Because even when we're no longer learning under them officially,
they still offer their humble hands, smiling and wanting

One of the many reasons prompting me to write this,
is 5x10
I believe it has made a few people I know cried
For me it's just simply nostalgic, memorable and full of love
The rythm is just simply beautiful
And the lyrics... they make me smile each time I read every word

When I was listening to it, I remember these 2 kind people among the many people that have made great impacts in my life.

For that, thank you~

No comments:

Post a Comment