July 27, 2009

Black Canyon (Monday Night Post)

There's nothing nicer than a good dinner with a group of friends (and good coffee :P)

According to sis, a friend asked when will be our next group outing... I guessed the last one was that awesome caving and that was like half a year ago? Where shall we go this time? Cameron again? An island? National park? Fishing? XDD

---------------

We're learning Research and Evidence Based Medicine (R&EBM) at the moment. Classes are held in college (the Street Mall campus); morning usually would be SCTL/Lecture and afternoon would be workshop. The first week concentrated on critical and lateral thinking. The second week focused on EBM itself and experimental research; the main focus was for us to be able to critically appraised a journal.

This week we are attending a course called Good Clinical Practice; in which it is a certified course, where if in the future we want to conduct a research, we're already GCP-trained (provided we pass the test on Friday) and would be able to conduct one.

Somehow, R&EBM inspired me, strengthen the long-term goals I have in my mind since I entered CUCMS and aspire me to learn more. And, the fact that it takes my mind off a lot of disturbing/painful stuff in my head, I'm thankful too. A welcome distraction XD

On the other hand, I found myself to somewhat easily angered/irritated lately. Fortunately I realize this early and everytime it happens, I find myself rationalizing over the what-ever ridiculous excuse that annoys me...

P/s- those I met in Shogun, it was really nice meeting you girls again! ^.^V
PP/s- Yes, Disney Sea is still a dream to be realized some when in the future... that's a promise between me and my cousin, no matter how old we get, we'll go there one day =^^=

No comments:

Post a Comment