June 15, 2009

Monday Morning Post

I haven't write this kinda post for quite some time! XD

On Yegies
Yegies is a name Azy came up with for our group in Year 3 (derived from Y3G1 -Year 3 Group 1). Our group's dynamic was... interesting... at least for me... We're okay since the beginning no major fight and things like that... But by Public Health, I believe we've become closer to the point that it's sad to break up next year. For our last group outing (we didn't have many until after Paediatrics), every one agreed to go to Cameron, straight after exam. Cameron was love... Unfortunately Azy couldn't come with us.

Next time I mentioned Yegies, it will refer to us: K.I, Amal, Aamir, Naj, Mosh, Shahril, Tikah, Syak, Ima, Keenah, Meena, Kew, Ama, Azy and I
Photos will be uploaded later~

On Batch's Final (Grand) Dinner
There were lots of 'why's' during the planning (not by our group) and lots of disagreements I guess... The dinner itself was... okay... but the vids were awesome ^^ Awesome in a sense that each group will remember their vid the most. There were lots of picture-taking session; but I had my gastric in the middle of the dinner- that dampened my mood.

Our batch can't handle buffet. Period.

On Discussion and Understanding (Ramble)
Sometimes things don't go as planned... And you have to let go of some things because of priority. At times role changes and responsibilities are hand over to other party; in this case I guess communication is vital. Some people might not care much about certain things, but to some, because it is precious and meaningful, it's sensitive and in the end it leads to being upset. At times like this, understanding it from the other party's point of view is important, or else anger and miscommunication will keep on brewing and simmering.

I'm not siding with anyone; nor would I feel upset because I'm no key person. But I'll be glad to lend ears or hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment