May 11, 2009

To write again

I guess I've been on hiatus for too long
I missed writing
Being in Sepang, it's almost feel like isolation... except, I have another 14 people with me
Maybe Public Health is just not an area of medicine for me...

Sleeping at 3 a.m. almost everyday?
Isn't that normal now?
A friend asked how do I function... truthfully, I don't know... :P

In any way, I'll probably start writing here again...
It will probably sound different this time around... I think
And I'm thinking of revamping the whole layout too... or maybe that can wait... till I can find some time to really sit down and concentrate on this. At the moment, I have mountains of work, pending... and it's giving me headache already...

The new title? It's aspired from (or more like direct translation of) 'Ashita no Kioku'
I like it... So I think I'll stick with that for a while...
(But I hate the current banner... I'm changing that later on too)

Tadaima~

No comments:

Post a Comment