November 13, 2007

Tiring Saturday

Had an open house in Dengkil (by Persatuan Perumahan Dengkil a.k.a PPD) on Friday night in which afterwards some of us went to Putrajaya for late supper.





The next morning we gathered at college to convoy (there were around 15 cars) to UiTM Shah Alam for friendly visit and games (soccer for guys and futsal for girls) with their med-faculty students. I didn't play (my sis did), though I would love to; circumstances weeks before during training didn't permit me to do so unfortunately- so I resumed my self-appointed role, the CameraLady on that day. It lasted till after 2: UiTM scored 4-3 for soccer and futsal's score was 1-1.

Waiting for everyone to arrive
The supporters (who were being really supportive crowd)
CUCMS 2nd Batch Soccer Team (with 2 imported players- the 3rd batch =P)
The Futsal Team (2nd Batch with 2 imported players too)... Oh, plus a self-appointed-so-called-'coach'

There were some slight minor issues, as per usual when something's organized but let bygone be bygone and learn from mistakes no matter how small it was. Overall, it was fun and exciting, especially when the boys made batch jerseys especially for this occassion (and the girls joined in the hassle and excitement to make ours as well).


These were the students of pre-clinical years and they were being friendly hosts and they showed us around the faculty. Granted, it was bigger than ours but they also have more students at the same time. At the end, I changed numbers with a couple of them.

CUCMS + UiTM
With Audi (2nd Year UiTM) - yeah, I got my own jersey too XD


We headed to Salwa's place afterwards since she invited us for Raya Open House at her house. In the midst of tiredness, we headed to Nadya's place then- everyone was fully filled with good food after good games it seemed.


At Salwa's Open House


At Nadya's Open House (middle photo is one with the host)

There were 3 open houses- and Haz's was the furthest (from Cyberjaya, meaning the closest to my place) so in the end only me, my sister, K.I and Aamir went there. Amirul was already there since 4 (we reached her place at around a little after 8) and soon Nad, Sakina, Liyana and Ima came. Nisa came too afterwards, with her family. The food was really good, despite the absence of the usual crowd. I dotted on the pudding XD The moment my sister and I got home, we slept like logs... And it was only half past 9...


At Haz's place

No comments:

Post a Comment