October 25, 2007

First week of MusculoSkeletal System

I am writing this, while I am in Auditorium of CUCMS, after chatting with my mom on the phone and now I'm trying to revise for weekly assessment tomorrow... And everyone else (by every one, that means Aamir, Zahir, Hannan, my sis and Fizy) is sleeping... Amal and I are not the only one sleeping (because Amal can't sleep at school and I just need to revise the SCLs)

I guess it's a very tiring week for everyone, with one week full of anatomy and disecting project (which we have to finish by this week). Maybe it's the smell of formalyn... maybe it's the amount of information that we have to remember, or maybe it's the disecting till midnight itself, Amal and I don't know but what we know is every one is very tired, resulting in deep sleep...

That's all the report for this week (*gelak besar sat*)

No comments:

Post a Comment