October 12, 2007

Eid Mubarak!

A planned shopping trip; because Meera was going ‘balik kampung’ on Tuesday; unplanned childish act, though it was surprising to the rest, I wondered if it was something that’s really surprising...

Thinking about it again... NAH! I did that sort of thing in the past, and pretty sure that if we were given a chance to do it again, we’d go for it (us- the Perth batch that have now come home)

Note: Pictures were taken in OU


On that note, I’d like to apologize to you, who are reading this if there’s anything that I did (or did not do), that I said (or didn’t say) or that I wrote (or didn’t write) that has somehow hurt your feelings. I know there were things that I did a few days before Eid without thinking wisely that I now regret, and I’m really sorry about that.

Eid Mubarak everyone, may this Ramadhan was a good Madrasah Ramadhan for us all...

No comments:

Post a Comment