October 6, 2007

Couple of Last Days

We have officially started our 2-weeks break last night.
But not without 2 memorable events:

  • Thursday night: The Grand Iftar in College. They presented the video that Alin and Hannan had painstakingly did last week without even a wink of sleep that night. The result? It was really nice, especially the part where prof gave out raya speech. Have to admit that that was the first time M14 gathered for iftar in college (still, Sheena couldn't make it...)
    That night, instead of discussing like normally we did, we found online questions instead and projecting them in the hall, the group had fun answering the questions (including crossword puzzles, mind you)
  • Friday night: I supposed this sort of batch outing was something that they had wanted to do before but never get a chance until Friday night. Sham counted and there were around 40 people who came and we did conquered a long section in sate kajang area. Pictures? will be uploaded I have them. We didn't actually take many pictures because we took video instead.

And now I'm kinda lost. For past almost-2-months I'm here, weekend is usually equally busy time and I'd be cracking my head for pre-discussion content. But then again, there's (are for some people) the essay(s) and perception to be sent.

Reproductive System Final? Don't ask. I made a big blunder (or careless mistakes if you'd like to call it) and now I don't even want to talk about it *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment