October 30, 2006

Eid and Exams

Salam alaik...

Ahh... the sweetness of finishing exam early. Yup, I've finished my exam this afternoon.
(Most haven't even started yet, I think)

This is the third time I've spent my Eid here.
But it's the first time I have exam paper on the day itself. (Some ppl on the other part of the world said 'Welcome to our world, Wani' :p )
Nevertheles, it still felt like Eid and I don't really mind that I have an exam on the day.
I mean, some people celebrate Eid in the middle of war-zone... Who am I to compare?

I'd like to apologize to people whom I could not go to their open-houses in the past week, or to those who text'd me, wishing Eid Mubarak yet I still haven't replied them.
I'd also like to thank those who invited me.
Among the invitations that I've to go to, one was a distant relative. At last I met them ^_^

Some people asked, are you celebrating tonight?
Celebrate? I don't think so. There are still thousands of things to be done, a few promises to be made, a couple of things to settle and most importantly, one book to be finished (before I go home)

4th year Medicine of UWA has officially finished today.
I hope we all passed and proceed to 5th year in Jan 07... insyaAllah...

Malaysia, I'm coming home soon...

On the other note, safe journey for my youngest brother who's going to Yaman this Thursday, insyaAllah... Hazwan, bring back loads of knowledge and teach me what you've learnt!

No comments:

Post a Comment