September 19, 2006

White Tulips

I was thinking of uploading the photos after I've taken all the photos from the other girls. Obviously that's not going to happen soon, so I've uploaded what's mine.

For the first time our trip has to be divided into two seperate days, although we were all going to the same place- Araluen Botanic Garden. Blame it on the different spring break period between UWA and Curtin. I ended up joining the Curtin's group one Sunday earlier than the UWA's group.

Hopefully next year we can ALL go together again... Enjoy the pictures- the flowers are lovely, subhanallah! I fell in love with the white tulips...

Araluen Trip '06

~Nothing could describe this happy feelings when two of the original 2002 batch of Pet scholars came to Perth for graduation. I was 'lepaking' with Diana one evening and we were catching up on old and new stories when suddenly we realized one thing- our topics has moved from studies and girl stuff to career and future...

Almost 5 years have past... where did the years gone to?

Coming soon: Diana & Zura's Graduation Day

No comments:

Post a Comment