January 22, 2006

Back from 'vacation'

Salam...

I'm back!
Back to Perth, back online and back to continue blogging!

There are a few thing I've been wanting to comment and jot down here (such as how I don't like SP as much as I like Kerteh ), but time doesn't permit me.

Just a couple of things to announce- I no longer use my old yahoo mail account (Music_n28). Can't seem to open it, so any email to me, please direct them to my new account- hazwani.humaira@yahoo.com. The same goes with my YM- please use the new ID.

Also, I'd like to apologize to those whom I didn't contact while I was back in Malaysia- plus a big apology to all GeJu members who went to the Gath on Jan 1st '06 for not being able to come and get to know you guys- I had to drive to our new house in Sg. Petani, so it was impossible to be in KL.
Mungkin tahun depan ada rezeki.

Wassalam

No comments:

Post a Comment