October 3, 2005

[Pictures: Maria's Grad Day] & On Dini's Birthday Dinner

The pictures I promised:


//All the girls that come that night for Maria's Graduation

// Me and Maria


//Shu, Hasni, Ima, Maria, Wani & Zura

Just came back from dinner with Dini & 3 more people in Spencer Village, Thornlie (about half an hour from my place)- had the bakso, an Indonesian cuisine *yum*. It was to celebrate Dini's birthday and a trip to Spencer Village (th first time for me) before Ramadhan starts really soon.

On the way back, we realized that Dini's tyre was punctured. It turned out to be that we stopped near petrol station, so we parked the car there. Ironically, none of the 5 of us really know how to change the tyre.

I suddenly recalled al-Baqarah (2) ayah 286, 'la yukallifullahu nafsan illa wus'aha...' when a police car pulled into the petrol station and we decided it would be best to ask for their help. And they did, despite the fact that they were rushing to some other place. Neat and fast- we're off on the road again soon, alhamdulillah! And thank you, Mr. Policemen!

Journal of our trip down south will be up as soon as I figure out how to pick and choose pictures from a collection of 500 mB worth of pictures... And probably after the Multicultural Week too if I couldn't get my job to settle soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment