September 13, 2005

... [2]

Walking back from uni, I told Zainab of one email I had from a friend. One of the links really made me sick that I felt like throwing up. I didn't even need to finish reading the article when I was filled with rage... "Ya Allah... mereka menghina KalamMu!!"

Somehow we got to the issue of Iraq. And suddenly she said, "My uncle was being taken away by the US army. They take just anyone now. It's really not safe to go out," And suddenly I remembered how her cousin died defending the land... it was his wish, to become a mujahid. And suddenly I remembered the video I've seen regarding merciless killing in Palestine.

Still... I'm here and enjoying myself?

When she turned and asked me a question, she abruptly stopped. "Are you going to cry? Why?"

And here I thought nobody could see it beneath the glasses... Shaking my head, I whispered, "Just... what's happening there, you know..." And she nodded. We stood in silent for a while, waiting for the bus. I don't know why it felt as though it was my family member who was being taken away.

Then I turned to her, felt that I need to change the topic. So I asked her the same question she asked me before, "When do you think you're gonna get married?"

I'd also would like to apologize to certain few people if I offended them last night. Truthfully, I don't have any intention to do that, making you guys wondering and waiting. I wasn't feeling well, and still am having this sore throat. Think I'm coming down with fever. Afwan, sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment