August 28, 2005

Syukran, wahai sahabat!

Syukran banyak-banyak to mereka di Brisbane (Mas, Fazz, Salwa, Denise, Leen, Rabbit etc), mereka yang di Melbourne (Mawar etc.) mereka yang di Malaysia (my beloved sister, my family, Shaza, Hidayah, Farah Shuhana, Liza etc.) and Kakak from Japan....

Not forgetting the Perth people:
Special thanks to my syifa': Hasni, Zura, Shu & Ima for the replacement of my school bag :D Also big hugs to Fhad, Yan & Intan for the thoughtful phone call in the morning. And special thanks to Mounts Bay girls (Alia, Shila, Diana & Zura) for the small birthday bash (which I appriciate a lot, considering I wasn't in a mood for any big bash at the moment). Winks to Alia, Shila, Diana, Mateen & Pojoe for the self-made card (which was very naughty, but I'll keep it as one of my 'treasures'). Also many thanks to Alia, Pojoe, Yuyu, Shila & Dean for the presents (and cake) and thanks to Poknik, Fadzli & Ija for the birthday wish...

Last, but NOT least, warmest hug to Dini (and Kak Murni) for the Belgian chocolate... uhibbuki fillah on the friendship...

Should I forgot anyone, I apologize... The truth is you'll always be in my heart. (Apologies to Ila & Farah who tried to call last night at 12 and I didn't picked up the phone- misplaced it. But really appriciate the calls all the way from Malaysia!)

Syukran for the warm wishes and unforgettable memory of one August 28th. I really appriciate it. And no, being 21 doesn't change anything and I still feel the same.
Masih jauh lagi perjalanan ini... masih banyak lagi yang perlu dipelajari...

Wassalam,
Hazwani Z. Ariffin
August 28 2005/23 Rejab 1426

P.s- I think one of the best presents I got was a persuasion from Zura & Hasni to read a short novel called 'Seindah Mawar Berduri'. Jazakillah sisters...

No comments:

Post a Comment