July 31, 2005

Counting the days

I posted something the other day, turned out, I forgot to publish it :p
Anyway, alhamdulillah I've yet jumped another hurdle... And there are more to come soon and in the future...
Looks like I'll be counting the days most of the time this time around

Who would have thought, it has been 2 weeks since the second semester starts
Yet it feels like, I don't know... forever?
But then again, this weekend proved to be a relief from all the stress I've been having
And new hopes and spirit instilled within... I'm bursting with plans and energy! :D

Well, still frustratingly waiting for the modem to come...
'La taghdhob, Wani'. If I keep on thinking about the modem incident, feels like something boiling within... So I'll let the matter be dropped for a while. Hence, Trip to Japan [2] will be posted after we got the modem back...
Wassalam

No comments:

Post a Comment