April 14, 2005

Jump To [Esprit De Corps]

Salam!

Yo! I'm back, since now Blogger is ok...
:) From now on, TWM 2 will serve no purpose until further notice. :p

Anyway, I have a wonderful thought about a (prolonged) recent issue that doesn't seem to have an ending because most people (Muslim) refused to listen and admit to Allah's Law.

Amid the efforts that the Westerners are TRYING to take to solve their moral problems, us in Malaysia
'tergedik-gedik' want to destroy our moral values. Living here gives me the chances to watch some programmes that are not allowed to be screened in Malaysia, namely Maury and Jerry Springer. Those are not my favourite show, nor what I watch everyday, but at times when I do, I always think 'How disasterous! This is part of the reality of the most 'developed' and most civilsed country! Human don't act like human anymore. They disgrace themselves with such disasterous attitudes and morals! They feel no shame at all, in fact, are proud of what they've done'


Is this what we're trying to achive?

And I have always think, 'Alhamdulillah we don't have that kind of moral issues in Malaysia!' Well, maybe I might have to take back my words soon!
Jump to Pakdi [Topic: Inilah Mereka Orangnya]to read what provoked me to write this.

Question: Where is 'amal makruf, nahi mungkar'? Who's going to stand by it if we don't?

No comments:

Post a Comment