February 3, 2005

You don't always get...

...what you want or what you planned.

And at times like this, my heart usually beats faster than normal.
I guess if I were to take my BP and pulse rate, I might have the sign of hypertension
:p

I wished to stay longer here.
And when I have the word 'holiday' in my mind, I imagine the world of doing nothing except lazying around at home, eat, watching junk programmes on the tv and read some books peacefully.

I have always wished to have a useful holidays, filled with activities and programmes.
But all I wanted this time around was to stay at home without anyone disturbing, so I'm free to do whatever I wanted (or more like doing nothing) at whatever time I want.

But I guess things won't always go as your initial plan.
And I have to reconsider every move I'm going to make.
And at times like this, you just somehow have conflicting thoughts and ideas with your father.

Which frustrate me even more.

Kalau ini ujian, aku redha

Wallahualam

No comments:

Post a Comment