November 13, 2004

TWM

Ok, I don't know how many times in a day I want to post an entry.
This 'soothing' song I was talking about before really boost up my motivation to write something despite the amount of FCP lectures and Problem Based Learning Cases that I have to read in preparation for the paper on Monday!

I just wanted to state the obvious. I changed the URL of http://dalam-kelam.blogspot.com to http://wani-z.blogspot.com and I deleted the temporary page of TWM on hiatus. I guess after more than a month, I'm ready to open up again. So no matter which address you used, be it dalam-kelam or wani-z, you'll still be directed to this page. *Edited: If you used Dalam Kelam add, you won't see latest entry of wani-z. Darn, I'm so screwed up now! How am I going to fix this?* So much for 'in distress'! I can't get away from writing... It's blend deep within me since I was 12, what can I say? And I sort of have an idea where I want TWM to go, so there you go, as a result, I'm blossoming up again! Heh!

Oh, I also want to take this opportunity to wish all of you Salam Eid al-Mubarak and Maaf Zahir Batin! I know there'd be very little people to read this since it's a couple of days day before Eid and who would sit in front of a comp a couple of days before Eid? *I know I did, on the day of Raya itself when I was 15 :p* No fancy banner though... have no time to make those...

Pray for my success in this exam!

Ja!

No comments:

Post a Comment