November 14, 2004

NO!!

NOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was just about to record the song I love from aspirasi.net and they changed the song to a raya nasyid!!!!!!!!!! And I was streaming it the whole afternoon and night yesterday! The ilham only came before I went to sleep... And I was like, 'ok, I'll record it tomorrow as my personal file in the comp'

And now... huhuhu.... my heart's shattered to million pieces! I'll be haunted by the song all my life!! Ok, maybe I'm exeggerating here.

Anyway, we went for Sunat Aidil Fitr prayer this morning in Kings Park, and later on dropped by Nazim's house in Fairway (next to uni) under his invitation. All the pictures would be up AFTER my last paper on Thursday because I still need to get it from Azura. She and Diana will be going back tomorrow morning.

And I'll continue with lecture notes and PBL now :)

Wassalam.

Post-scriptum: Called Faizah in Ukraine last night... and for a 6 bucks value left in my Global Dial card, I could only talk for 10 minutes! How unfair is that? And I called my family in KL this afternoon too... Huhuhu... surprisingly my bros all voluntarily wanted to talk to me :p And keriuhan as the background voice when I was talking to my mum made anticipation to go back this coming Sunday greater. Everyone's gathering at my Pak Long's house in Bangi 'cos my nenek's there, tomorrow only they're going back to kampung in Kuala Selangor. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment