October 31, 2004

Mounts Bay Resort...

It's confirmed.
We're moving out of Currie Hall next year and moving into Mounts Bay Resort (according to our student advisor)
It's about 5-10 minutes bus ride to UWA... and to go into the city, we only have to take the free CAT! Hah! How convinient is that? :p
Shila, Zura and Diana will be staying in one unit where as me and Alia will be sharing one unit. And since our unit would only have one bedroom, I guess we'll be sharing bedroom again, just like in foundation year. The rest were broken into 3 people into a unit with 2 bedrooms (one master bedroom for sharing, and another single room)
I haven't seen the units yet... And from what I heard, our units were seperated..
No more shouting each others name along the corridor for help!
In a way, I guess it would be good to know new neighbours and meet more people. In another way, well... we have to walk ' far' to see each other *how troublesome!* :p
I guess I'll be seeing the unit when I'm putting my stuff over there before I go back.

Wamsa's iftar is tonight at Nuaym's house in Como.
We'll go insyaAllah... I'll report back later on ;)

And I'm glad I've finished my web-based Integrated Behaviour System assignment!
Now I can concentrate on Normal System 200 and 202!

Ja!

No comments:

Post a Comment