October 8, 2004

Last GP Visit

I gave Branden Ikhwan's digicam to record today's lectures since I couldn't make it.
I had my last GP visit today. It saddened me, but... life goes on.
And I had a very interesting start today..
I hopped onto the bus and guess what? The ride was free!
And the bus was different too that I almost missed it!
It was an EcoBus! Using steam only! <- Actually it's using hidrogen. They were on test run!
Impresseive huh?
I guess with the petrol prices increasing, people want to find alternatives for it.
And you could see the steam coming out of it at the back of the bus!
It was awesome.
I got my musculoskeletal case today too.. which was good! :)
And for the first time in 2 years I've been with my GP, a child came in as a patient!
I was so happy! And a cute one too! *kawaii!!*
With the first patient today, I had to do the abdominal examination on my own...
Was a bit scared.. and a bit awkward... but I guess there will always a first time to start everything alone... It wasn't too bad!
Yesterday was also my last visit.
It didn't take that long...
I was a bit sad I had to say goodbye..
Oh well...
Oh yeah! I got my mid-sem exam paper back!
I was a bit late for the 12 o'clock lecture because I was on my way back from the practice when it started...
Met Fan in the bus. He was also a bit late because he was doing his last GP Visit.
Alhamdulillah I passed...
I'm contend enough with my marks for the first time in 2 years although if I studied harder, I might have gotten higher!
Oh.. and I've recovered a bit from my 'depressive' state...
I do regret a bit for deleting TWM...
I guess it's time to move forward and open up a new chapter then ;)

Wallahualam

1 comment: